Přeskočit na hlavní obsah

Khemetic Heka and Nordic magic with vampyric attitude (Archein)

 


If I started practicing magic many years ago, I have no idea what type of magic it would be. Indeed, I was interested in Ancient Egypt, vampirical horror stories, Lovecraft, and the Thoth tarot deck. Before me lay a long path full of ambushes, difficulties,  and emotionally tense situations. We all are personalities with various dispositions and various handicaps, and for personal growth, we have to get to know ourselves with both these sides and balance them. In this article, I write about my main branches of magic.   

I am the type of mage who needs immediate contact with entities. If I am writing about the mage I mean the psychical state. This way of work interested and absorbed me, but doing this work for practical life is considerable two things:
The first is the learning to perceive every eternal being without fantasies. This type of learning has demands on time and consistency. 
The second is the cultural context. I am still convinced that a cultural context plays a decisive role in giving our magical aims to reality.  

Because of my amateur interest in Egyptology, my magical work with Neteru was a natural interest in something I knew. I practiced with various approaches from Maatmagick to Khem. And the best position for me proved the Khemetic Heka. I discovered Heka in my veins and in my blood. The relationships to Neteru manifested themselves in various areas of my life. My closest Neteru are Maat and Eseth. 
The magic of Khem is the best ground for practicing not only with Being described in Goetia but also with the Old Ones or vampyrism. The Enochian word system is similar to Medu-Neter and its pronunciation.     

Even though my magical experiences changed my everyday life in a good way. I perceived that my path still needed to be completed. The Secret of the Runes by Guido von List introduced me to the world of Runes, and it led to Nordic magic with 24 Runes of Elder futhark. I submit runes changed my everyday reality. This was a process after The Nine Doors of Midgard by Edred Thorsson. Magic with runes is able to change our body and these changes are visible. If we see how. The system self to Self presents a functional way to magical transformation. 
 
I am working with two different systems, and I am not the right type for syncretic magic. It is not an impediment for me to work with various systems without syncretisation. Both systems work independently, and both work reliably. A direct connection between the two would create nonsense from the point of view of the cultural context. A connection with the approach used in vampyrism proved to be appropriate. This was a good idea for synthesizing the energies of both systems in my body. 



     


   





 

Komentáře

Populární příspěvky z tohoto blogu

The potentionality of an act (inspirated by Belial)

    Belial is the King in the Goetia system (68.) Working with him brings inspiration for the magical practice in general and for life. I decided to share the experience gained by meditating on King Belial as the subject with the reader. My mind is calm during meditations with him because I am used to his energies.  The point is in the fact that every act has the potential for neutrality. Despite this fact, we give an act a positive or a negative sign. So, what happened? We have our magical aim, we do some ritual work or other magical operation to support it but our results are different.   An act in this base is without positivity or negativity but this fiber of positivity or negativity depends on other matters. I meant every act in life. We assumed that after the magical operation would be all on the good way… Of course, if we are able not to think negatively and with apprehension. The character's positivity or negativity is influenced by these matters: the own attitude, the butt

Magic of Khem as the inspiration for vampyrism

  Vampyrism is often associated with different directions, and one of them is Khemetism, or the Hellenic version of ancient Egyptian magic. It is not only because there is an Order of the Vampyre in the Temple of Set, but this is what adepts naturally lean towards in vampyrism. When I talk about vampyrism, I don't mean various covens, families, and similar versions of esoteric ways. I am writing about adepts of magic who are dedicated to this branch. I do not intend to describe vampyrism or how some adept of vampyrism perceives vampyrism but only deal with its connection to the Khem tradition. It is not true that everyone who practices Khem magic also practices vampyrism. And it is also not true that vampyrism can only be practiced through Khem, heka, etc. In addition to the above-mentioned order founded by Lilith Aquino, I have met the Aesetians in magic, which is a Portuguese matter. They also have a developed system of magic based on Khem magic and are particularly focused on Ae

A small note of demonic intelligences

  Everyone would like angels, but their counterpart, demonic intelligence, doesn't want much. The typical esoteric person is afraid because the Christian tradition has seen demons the enemies of God and the enemies of mem. There is the habit to call everything unwanted like demonic. According to this tradition, demons are everywhere, it would probably include some archangels there. So, when I talk about demonic intelligences, I mean the inhabitants of the dark side of the Tree of Life. Every adept who practiced Western magic could not avoid Sephirot, and if it was real knowledge, not even Qliphoth, and he tried some evocation on both sides. These dark intelligences are described in Goetia. The description of their competencies in Goetia is functional in magical life if the adept has his part of own psychic compared to which contains the qualities that do not breed him are connected. Their cultivation is quite possible through Goetia. One cannot rely on angelic entities to eliminate